Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday Favorites: March 23

I know I have been missing in action this week but I have been recovering from the stomach flu and have been crazy busy at work. Excuses aside.... here's what I am loving this week!


1. Powerade Zero- Gotta be one of my favorite sports drinks. I drank plenty of these when I was sick. Love all the flavors, except for grape. 
2. Running Shorts- Since it was exceptionally hot in Michigan this week, like in the 90s, I busted out my running shorts. I like to wear them during the day because I am out and about with kids and they're comfy and cool. 
3. Essie Polish (Tart Deco)- I bought this one while I was sick to make me feel better. It's a really pretty orange, almost neonish. 
4. DVF Gap Kids Shirt- I saw this tee on pinterest and am going to buy it for my future child to wear one day. I think it's adorable! 
5. Bath and Body Works Hand Sanitizer- If you don't know about these then you must be living under a rock. These hand sanitizers are amazing! I love all the different scents and the fact that they are only $1! 
6. Benefit's You Rebel Tinted Moisturizer- I have been wearing this instead of foundation during the hot March week. It has minimal coverage but it really gives you a nice glow. I put some mineral powder over it and I am set for the day! 
7. Muppet Band-Aids- I had to buy band-aids this week and I got these ones. Who doesn't love the muppets on their band-aids. They are super cute!
8. Quote- I found this on pinterest and just fell in love with it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment