Thursday, March 29, 2012

Your Ideal Life

Ok, time to create your ideal life. Be creative. Be detailed. Dream Big. Conquer desires.
Here's how to do it. Answer the following questions as if you were already living your ideal life. Hold nothing back. Just start writing!

1. Where do you live? Describe what your home looks like. 
I live in the city. I have a two story home with an amazing porch and a green yard. It has been totally remodeled on the inside to fit our perfect and growing family.
2. What kind of people have you surrounded yourself with? 
I have surrounded myself with family and friends and everyone that I attend church with.
3. Who are your best friends? What makes those relationships work? 
My 2 best friends, I have been friends with for years and years! Hannah and Amanda have stuck by me through everything! I have been friends with Hannah for her entire life, and Amanda and I met in High School. The relationships have a strong foundation and nothing can ruin them.
4. What do you do on a daily basis that fulfills your emotional, spiritual, and physical needs? 
I am a mom. I take care of my twins and 2 other kids. I also care for Hannah's two children while she is working as a Social Worker in the City and Amanda's little girl while she is working at the hospital. I love caring for children and it fulfills everything for me!
5. Look at the clothes you are wearing, what do they say about you? 
The clothes I am wearing say, I need to be able to chase a child, wash out a stain, and be comfortable and cute each day.
6. How would you describe your chosen profession? 
God's will for my life. That's how I would describe my chosen profession. I am living out God's will for my life by being a wife and a mom.
7. Describe your work setting. 
I work at home. I have a whole floor of my house dedicated for kids. Lots of play space, toys galore, and a craft room. I also have an office where I can get paperwork done and answer emails and continue to write my child training book.
8. Whom do you work with? 
I work with little kiddos and I also work with my husband. We work together to raise our four children in a Godly home.
9. Describe your ideal client and your ideal working relationship. 
I have the greatest clients, my best friends. I help them with their children by caring for them and training them up to be little warriors. We keep opening communication about their children and what they are going through daily and developmentally.
10. What do you enjoy most about your career? 
I love that I can stay home and be with my kids. I also love that I can provide exceptional care and training for my best friends children.
11. How much money do you make? 
I bring in a small second income to add to my husband's income. We put it straight into savings.
12. What do you spend your money on? 
My money is spent on my family, however I do have some extra to spend on myself and personal things like shoes! :)
13. Have you acquired any awards and honors? 
I have run 2 marathons and have medals from those. I am also in the middle of writing a child training book, I am hoping it becomes a New York Best Seller!
14. Describe how you think your peers view you. 
I think my peers would say I am great wife and mother. That I am care free, loving, honest, and trustworthy, and a whole lot of fun. I hope they would also say that I have a great relationship with God and live everyday for Him.
15. How do you view yourself? 
I view myself as a hard worker, someone who goes after their dreams, and someone who follows God's will. I view myself as a fun mom who would do anything for her kids.
16. What do your admirers say about you and your work? 
They say that I never give up and stick to my commitments. They say that I have a great way of working with kids and communicating with parents.
17. What would you like to contribute to your field? 
I am working on writing a Child Training book that will contribute information and advice for parents and child care providers in my field.
18. What would you like to contribute to your community? 
I would like to contribute not only exceptional childcare but I also will contribute supporting local community stores. Buying locally, I think is the greatest thing I can do to help contribute to the community.
19. How do you enjoy your spare time? 
Spare time... hmm... what's that?

No comments:

Post a Comment