Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Favorites: February 15

I hope that you had a great week and an awesome Valentines day!
 I have been really enjoy a few things this week and needed to share them with you! 
Batitse Dry Shampoo: I use this the day after a workout session and it takes the excess oil out of my hair so I can go without washing it for an extra day. It also smells amazing! I have used a few different dry shampoos and this is by far my favorite! If you want to try it, get the travel size one first. It's only $3! 
The Ramp Saturday Night Service: The Ramp is located in Hamilton, Alabama. On Saturday nights I like to tune into the live stream and worship and enjoy the word along with them. It is a great way to prepare for my Church service the next day. 
Rend Collective Experiment: Their new album Campfire has been on repeat all week! 
Wilton Candy Melts: On Valentines day I remember that I had bought a bag of glutino pretzels when they were on sale and I also remembered that I had candy melts. So I combined the two for a treat! You can find these candy melts in the baking section of your supermarket. 
Bath and Body Works 3- Wick Candles: I bought this candle a couple weeks ago and the scent is amazing. It's a fruity mix between grapefruit, berries, and coconut. I love the bright color and the fact that it has sprinkles on the front. 

What have you been enjoying this week??? 
If you didn't read it, please check this out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment