Thursday, February 28, 2013

So You're At the Gym... Now What?? |part 2|

Once again I have been bored with the machines at the gym and have gotten into a bit of a rut. Treadmill...elliptical...treadmill. BORING! Plus my body was getting used to it and I was flatlining in my fitness & healthy living. So time to change it up.
Here is what I do.
I choose 3 different activities. My favorites have been the battle ropes, weighted wall ball squats, and kettle-bell swings.
I like to call it, 5-4-3-2-1
 5 rounds, 4 rounds, 3 rounds (you get it) of each activity with 1 minute rest in between

45 seconds on the battle ropes
12 wall ball squats at 9 feet
12 kettle-bell swings
Strength training circuits will boost up your metabolism. A full body workout including your cardio in a shorter amount of time? Sign me up for that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment