Monday, March 4, 2013

Case of the Mondays

Most people view Mondays as possibly, their worst day of the week. The weekend is over, you're tired, and have to go back to work. Don't get me wrong, most Mondays I am pretty tired but I like to view today as a fresh start. It is sometimes hard to do. If I start my week off thinking, "Yay, a new week!" It puts me in the right mindset to get things done with a positive attitude. (the days also go by a lot faster too). 
A new work week, a new set of days to live out God's will and stay positive. Instead of getting a "case of the mondays," I like to make my coffee and say, "This is the day that the Lord has made. Let me rejoice and be glad in it." (whether I feel glad or not.) 
Positive attitudes and positive words will knock down the negative.

No comments:

Post a Comment