Saturday, May 4, 2013

Ulta Haul

Birthdays are always a great excuse to slip away to Ulta for the evening to look for the perfect gift and go up and down the isles of all the beauty products. Although it is also a great way to spend more money than you actually have in your checking account. Gotta check your self-control at the door. 
This is what I bought, most of which ended up being a gift but you can't go in without getting something for yourself too!
 Real Techniques brushes are amazing! I am slowly building a collection! Designed by PixiWoo beauty guru, Samantha Chapman. Try one of the brushes and you will be in love! 
I have heard great things about this tangle teezer brush. It is supposed to be really gentle with all the tangles in your hair. Plus it's pink! 
I have been in love with EOS lip balms for a while. I have one on every level of my house and always have one in my purse. The honey suckle is a great spring/summer scent! 
NYX blushes are so pretty and pigmented! I am slowly collecting each one. This one is Peach. 
Essie Polish: Cute as a Button
How cute are these nail polish remover pads? These were a checkout grab. I am sure they will come in handy at some point. 
 These Nivea lip butters do not dissipoint! I am in love with matte lips right now and if you have cracked lips you just can't do a matte lipstick, it will show everything. This lip butter will heal your lips overnight. NO JOKE! 
Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Black Liner... not that impressed with this quite yet. I originally got it to line my water line but it ran down onto my skin about an hour after I applied it. I haven't tried it on my upper lid yet though. 

This trip to Ulta was an overall success. I stayed within my budget and I got some great gifts for a friend and for myself. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment