Wednesday, May 1, 2013

#50MilesInMay

Since a new month has started I thought it would be fun to challenge myself for the month of May. I want this to challenge you too! I think everyone is looking for a way to get their bodies moving and to just be healthier. And with the weather being warmer I think we all want to find an excuse to get outside more too. 
So here is the challenge! 
#50MilesInMay is just that... 50 miles of walking, running, biking, longboarding, skipping, etc during the month of May. 
31 days is plenty of time to log in 50 miles of something. Here comes the fun part.
Documenting!
Instagram your miles each day!
Tweet them! 
Facebook it!
Use: #50MilesInMay so I can find your pictures and re-post some on the blog! 
Spread the word! Lets get everyone moving more during May! 

No comments:

Post a Comment