Monday, June 24, 2013

Small Changes Make a Big Difference

So after being immobilized (for the most part) for almost 2 weeks, my body can definitely feel it. I haven't weighed myself but I know I have put on a pound (or two). When all you're doing is nothing, that is bound to happen. Especially when it's summertime and froyo turns into a daily treat. 
I went to bed last night feeling swollen, kinda sad, and with some serious skin issues. I know the fact that I haven't had a good sweat from a cardio session in 2 weeks has something to do with that. Also I have neglected to really focus on my nutrition. 
So I decided that last night I was going to do something about it. I checked my instagram before bed and noticed that ShayCarl was starting ShayLoss again. He is starting a #5weekchallenge
This is just the motivation that I needed. 
I am turning 26 in a week and I don't want to start my 26th year of life feeling swollen. 
Today is the day! I got a good sweat in by doing what I could given my surgery limitations. Which goes to show you how much you can do even with restrictions. 
I went to my pinterest page and found things on my fitspiration board that I could do. 45 minutes later I was sweating, panting, and feeling good. (good=sore) 
Here's what I picked. 
Here's to being happier and healthier in 5 weeks! 
Join me! 
@SuperBeeMoore- twitter
@bee_m_moore- instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment