Thursday, January 30, 2014

Life Lately [according to my phone]

These past couple weeks have been brutal. Between the freezing temperatures and on and off again snow storms, and 4 snow days in a row (snow days are when school is cancelled because of the stupid snow, if you didn't know), winter is just giving us a beating. 
Here's what has happened lately according to my phone photos. 
^a recent post-church venture to Cabelas for a birthday present, my best friends and I discovered they sell roasted nuts. If you know me at all, you know that I love a good bag of roasted almonds or pecans. We couldn't resist buying some. 
Also, it's winter. Coffee is a necessity when you're out and about. 
[sidenote: isn't Hannah's handbag gorgeous!?!]^
^I am training for a 10k in May and running outside in the winter is brutal. The treadmill has been my best friend. I wish there was a juice bar closer to where I live. I went to SIP when I was downtown and picked up a 'beet the blues' juice after a successful run.^
^I say, rainboots can be worn in a snowstorm. Water is water. ^
^blurry bundled up selfie while venturing out into the #polarvortex.^
^snow. snow. snow. Hopefully all of this will melt by summer. My spring break vacay to Texas is looking great right about now. SO SICK OF SNOW!^

1 comment:

  1. I just nominated you for The Sunshine Award, here's the info http://loriscreativity.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete