Tuesday, January 28, 2014

MakeUp Menu [#polarvortex edition]

The #polarvortex has been sticking around for 3 weeks and I want it gone. I am sick of being snowed in. I am sick of always being freezing cold and bundled up in layers. As much as I enjoy lounging with family and watching movies, I need to get outside and get some vitamin D. There is no need for makeup while being snowed inside your home. However when it's time to get out of the house you can't scare anyone by showing your naked, vitamin D deficient face. 
In order of use 
>>FACE<<
CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation [842 medium beige] applied with real techniques expert face brush
SheerCover Duo Concealer [light/medium] applied with ring finger under eyes and on redness around nose and chin
e.l.f. blush [pink passion] tap a small amount on your cheeks for some fake vitamin D. I used a tarte blush brush. 
Benefit Watts Up Highlighter I apply this with my finger. I used a small amount to highlight my cheekbones and down the center of my nose. 
Pixi Bronzer [subtly suntouched] I used my real techniques setting brush to contour this bronzer on my cheeks to give a little definition and some extra color. *when contouring your cheek bones- make a fishy face and take the bronzer down your cheeks from your ears to you mouth and BLEND it out.* 
>>EYES<<
e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit [medium] used with a Sonia Kashuk small angled brush [I am growing out my eyebrows a bit so filling them in helps to hide the ugly process of growing them out] 
Maybelline Color Tattoo [bad to the bronze] applied with ring finger. I use this as a primer sometimes when I know I am going to wear a bronze eyeshadow. The pigment sticks right to it and doesn't slide around throughout the day. 
Wet N Wild EyeShadow Trio [silent treatment] I used the 'eyelid' shade on top of my eyelids and then used the browbone shade for my browbone. I also used my index finger and tapped a little of the browbone shade onto the center of my eyelid. I applied this with two Sonia Kashuk brushes
Curl Lashes [dollar tree eyelash curler] Don't hate it until you try it. The eyelash curlers at the dollar tree are great! 
Avon Wash Off Waterproof Mascara [w01 black] Apply a couple coats of this super waterproof mascara. No amount of snow will make this mascara run off your face. 
>>Lips<<
Revlon Super Lustrous [001 Nude Attitude Matte] This is a great matte nude that doesn't dry out your lips. It's one of my favorites! 
^cheesy car selfies: so happy to be out of the house!^

No comments:

Post a Comment