Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Bye Winter, Hello Spring

I have just purchased plane tickets to someplace warm for Spring Break. So now of course I need to start shopping for warmer weather items for my trip and my closet. It seems a bit weird to be shopping for sandals and shorts when it is still 10 degrees outside. Oh well, all the snow has to melt eventually. Check out what I want to purchase for Spring! 
Strap It Up Sandal in Mint  from ModCloth
[I love the color of these sandals. I also love the placement of the straps, gotta let those tootsies out in the sun.]
Acid Wash Slouchy Tee from F21
[I will get this tee in all the colors available. It's a perfect light-weight tee to wear with a skirt, shorts, or jeans.] 
Circle Pendant Necklace from Oh Abigail!
[I am all for a dainty gold necklace during any season. I want to add this to my collection. I love everything from Oh Abigail!]

Train Station Platform Dress from ModCloth
[I really love the two-tone combination of this dress. Dresses on me are very hit or miss. I have a feeling this one would look quite nice and I could pair it with the sandals from modcloth too!]
Turnlock Satchel from TopShop
[Ok, can we just stop and admire the color of this bag? LOVE IT! I love a structured handbag. When it gets warmer I tend to switch to a cross-body bag rather than a larger structured tote. Less cold accessories to carry around in the spring. This bag is perfect! Structured. Cross-body. Super sky blue.]
Hampton-Fit Emerald Medallion Print Crop from Gap
[I have really been wanting some green crops for a while. This pair seems extra special because of the print. I am going to need to try it on to make sure that the shimmer isn't too crazy. It has potential to be a great spring crop.]
Intarsia Bike Sweater from JCrew Factory
[I saw this sweater in the JCrew Outlet the last time I was there and I should've bought it. It is a light-weight sweater and is perfect for a spring evening. The coral bike print is just too precious.]
Audrey Short from Gap. 
[I am on the hunt for more pairs of these shorts. They are the perfect length for me and I don't know why I didn't stock up when Gap first put these out (2 summer seasons ago). Ebay, here I come.]

No comments:

Post a Comment