Thursday, February 6, 2014

Tweetable Truths

I have been listening to Tree of Life podcasts of their Sunday words in anticipation of visiting in April. My cousin, Gabe is the Pastor of this church. I love hearing what God is saying to him and his congregation. I like to call his words, tweetable truths. Everything is so on point and can be condensed to 140 characters. He keeps it real. Each of his messages will speak into your life, challenge you, and encourage you in your relationship with God. I know it is challenging me. I am so encouraged to have a cousin that is a man of God and providing a great example to all of us primos under him.
(Trust me... there are a lot of cousins in my family.)
Feel free to tweet out any of the truths that I have gotten from his words. 
  • You will often experience breakthrough outside of your comfort zone.
  • God never changes, so my future is secure.
  • When I understand that God is a person, I will be more personable with him.
  • If you teach, people will come to learn. It doesn’t matter where you are. 
  • There is nothing too difficult for God. God is all powerful.
  • We treat people based on their value to us.
  • God is a promise keeper.
  • You don’t fail, you just keep taking the test again.
  • Jesus did not come to modify your behavior, He came to modify your thinking.
  • In the kingdom of God you receive first before you do anything. 
  • No one can tell you who you are but God. 
  • God is not finished with you yet. He will never give up on you. 
  • Righteousness is correctness of thinking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment