Thursday, February 20, 2014

Weekday MakeUp Menu [no makeup-makeup]

It's almost Friday! This week has seemed extra long for some reason. On any given weekday I would rather sleep for an extra 5 or 10 minutes than spend an extra 5 or 10 minutes getting ready for the day. I keep my makeup simple and basic during the week. No muss. No fuss. 
^products^
CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3in1 [842: medium beige]
City Color Be Matte Blush [fresh melon] gifted to me by Har$ 
Big Fatty Urban Decay Mascara [I like how black this mascara is. 
It also keeps my lashes super curly all day.]
Benefit Erase Paste [no 2. medium: perfect for mornings when you didn't get enough sleep the night before or it's been a long week.]
Philosophy Candy Cane LipGloss 
Spritz on some So Pink from GAP
DONE
^Essie [Mojito Madness]^  

No comments:

Post a Comment