Thursday, November 27, 2014

Da Gracias

God has taken my the world and flipped it upside down and then He gave it a few shakes. To say that I am so thankful for having God rock my world is such an understatement. I am thankful for my family who have prayed along side of me during this shaking and rocking. My parents are the strong pillars that hold up not only themselves but also my brother and I. Both my mom and dad have a strength and determination to them. I am grateful for all their kindness, love, and patience throughout this past year. I am also thankful for my crazy and very spontaneous brother. He is not my best friend by default but my best friend by choice. His laughter is contagious and he can change the atmosphere of any room and make it one giant party.

If God has taught me anything in this past year it's one thing, family is important. Spending time building relationships with the ones closest to you is important. Investing in their lives from the youngest to the wisest is important. When everything else is gone, all you have left is family. Treasure it and hold it close. I am thankful for family!

No comments:

Post a Comment