Monday, December 1, 2014

November Favorites | 2014

Well folks, November is done. I feel like November might've been the 2nd hardest month for me this year. It started off great with Marching Band State Finals and then it just went a little crazy after that first day. However it did end on a high with a fun Thanksgiving break with family and friends. Here's what I loved during November. 
EOS LipBalm in Vanilla Mint has been on my nightstand all month. I love the subtle mint and vanilla scent and it gives my lips enough moisture to last a night of sleep. I treated myself to an early Christmas present this month and bought a NuMe Curl Jam set during a huge sale that they had. I was in need of a new flat iron, I think the chi I had was at least 10+ years old. I bought this set and am loving the flat iron. I am still getting the hang of the curling rods [my left hand has a nice burn on it]. This 1 inch flat iron is the perfect size to get my curlies straight or to create some waves. An oldie but a goodie, the L'Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara has been revisited and repurchased this month. I just love the little wand on this mascara. It allows for some serious detailed lash coating. It also keeps my lash curl going all day long. Winter Candy Apple is my favorite winter candle from Bath & Body works. My mom brought me one home from her Thanksgiving Texas trip. I already had the wallflower emptied from earlier in November. I love the scent of apples and orange zest with just the perfect musk on top of it. Go and smell one! 
Ok, I was a little weirded out by this product but am growing to really love it. The Revlon Photoready Skinlights Face Illuminator is so great to add into your foundation for that extra glow on the skin. For a season of picture taking, this is perfect addition to your makeup routine. I find that it just brings my skin from looking dull to a more alive and brighter. Love this stuff! 
I ran out of my Stella perfume and was wanting a new scent for the winter. After sniffing and sampling a few different options this is the winner, Dolce by Dolce & Gabbana. I wanted a floral scent but also something that didn't smell too mature. This scent is the perfect combo between fresh and floral. 
These two products have been used almost everyday this past month. The L'Oreal Visible Lift Blur Blush in 502 Soft Pink and Wet n Wild 902C Lip Color. These are perfect subtle pigments for winter. I love the blush because the color lasts all day and brings a glow to what can sometimes be some dull looking winter skin. The 902C is pretty much a holy grail product for me. It's only $1.99 and I recently found 2 more of these in bags that I was using during November. For $1.99, it's ok to have multiples of an incredible matte nude lipstick. 
Very random but since I have purchased this La Croix flavor more than once during November I thought I would share my love. Cerise Limón is a subtle cherry/lime sparkling water of amazingness. I will say that I did not like this at first. During my Whole30 journey I started to retrain my body to like new and healthier options and I fell in love with La Croix. Something else I fell in love with is dried pineapple. I purchase this at Harvest Health [West Michigan's version of WholeFoods.] I have purchased multiple bags of dried pineapple for the past couple months. I like to think it's a grown up version of fruit snacks. So yummy! 
Here's one more embarrassing favorite of November, so I was watching TV and as the commercials started to roll, I got up and went to get something from the other room. However, I quickly came back into the living room when I heard this glade commercial. I then did as any good person of this day and age would do, I googled the artist, then YouTube stalked him, then Spotify stalked him and then downloaded this free song from the Glade website. Kevin Ross' voice is goosebump worthy! 

Here's to December and the last month of 2014! What were you loving in November? 
Tell me. I want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment