Wednesday, December 3, 2014

| Makin' That List |

It's time to makes those lists and check them twice. I tried going Christmas shopping this past weekend without making a list and found myself going a lil' cray! I am a girl that needs a list. I love buying Christmas presents and blessing my family members and friends. Just in case they are wondering what I would like, I thought I would make a list for them [with convenient clickable links]. Thoughtful... right?
1. A Beautiful Mess Happy Homemade Home 
2. F21 Striped PJ Bottoms 
3. F21 Knit Beanie in Grey
4. Gap Cozy TurtleNeck Sweater in Light Cream
5. Real Techniques Starter Brush Set 
6. True Blue Spa Mini Body Cream 
7. Nails Inc Gel Effect Nail Polish in Porchester Square 
8. Smashbox Mini Full Exposure Palette 

For more ideas click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment