Friday, December 5, 2014

| Instant Artificials |

I love a good shellac mani as much as the next person but it not only weakens my nails but it also weakens my wallet. I found an amazing product that keeps my polish strong and chip free for a week and it only costs $8! I went into Sally's Beauty Supply in search for an OPI polish that I wanted but ended up with this, it's called 'instant artificials'. This is replacing all my base coats and top coats! It is just simply amazing. I did two coats as a base coat and then painted my polish color over it. To finish it off I added one more layer of 'instant artificials' as a top coat. *I waited to make sure every layer was dried before adding another one.* Not only did my polish stay chip free for a week but it also gave it an amazing shine and strength! Another thing that I love about this is you simply remove it with regular nail polish remover. No need for acetone, cotton balls, and foil that you would need to remove that pesky shellac mani. You need this product in your life! Also, your friends need it in their lives, what a perfect stocking stuffer!

No comments:

Post a Comment