Friday, November 6, 2015

| Life Lately: [phone photos] |

A little over four months in Texas and I cannot believe everything that God has sent my way. So many prayers have been answered and little by little God is shaping my character and molding me into the person He wants me to be. I have amazing new friends, a place in ministry, a full time job downtown where I don't have to work weekends or wear a business suit [yes, I prayed for that], I am also about to move into my first place! God even sent an incredible man my way too. [didn't see that one coming at all but it sure is a nice surprise.]
Ever since I made the leap of faith to move to Fort Worth, God has been showing me that having Him guide my steps is totally the way to go. What He has brought my way has blown my mind. As much as I enjoy planning and organizing, I could've never planned my life out this well.
God sure has outdone himself.
"For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment