Thursday, October 18, 2012

stop being ungrateful

You know that feeling that you get after you watch a really great movie or t.v. show and you think to yourself, "why can't my life be like that?" Maybe this is something that just happens to girls but I'm sure guys feel this too. You start focusing on all the things you DON'T have and forget about all the things that you DO have.
When those thoughts start to creep in, just think about what you have that everyone else is missing. 
No matter how bad you think you have it, wake up each morning and just be grateful! 

I am grateful for...
My God: He always has my best interest at heart and He has never let me down.
My parents: They are a great example of a godly marriage. 
My brother: although our relationship has its ups and downs, we remember to just "keep it real." 
My church: my second family, they hold me accountable for my relationship with God.
my friends: they know everything about me and still choose to be my friend.
My jobs: caring for and training children has been my dream forever. teaching color guard is a new challenge and i am enjoying every minute of it.
My cousins: they are some of my favorite people and i don't see them all enough. (because i'm mexican, i really don't even know how many cousins i have...)
My hair: curly, wavy, straight, it is so versatile! 
My shoes and handbags: they are always there for me to keep my feet warm and hold all my important things. 
My makeup collection: although I wear makeup 2 days a week, I am still proud of all the quality products I have been able to purchase over the years. (I may or may not have a makeup hoarding problem.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment