Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Where have I been?

Over the past several months I have been embarking on an exciting new adventure. Back in May I went from being an assistant to the color guard instructor to being the color guard instructor. My responsibilities increased immensely and to be honest, I was very nervous about the whole thing. Throughout the marching band season, which goes from June- November, I grew as a leader, a guard writer, and my confidence grew too. I also brought on an amazing assistant who I can now call an amazing friend. Michelle was my second set of eyes throughout the season. She kept me grounded and when I was out of inspiration she always could pick off where I left off. 
- Michelle and I- 

This season has been a great one. I have learned a lot, probably got a few new grey hairs along the way but I wouldn't change anything. I am very proud of everyone of my girls and all the effort, dedication, and overall awesomeness they gave throughout the season! 
We placed 9th at State Finals out of 12. 
Looking forward to next year! 
 COMSTOCK PARK COLOR GUARD 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment